    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 2:21 PM

      I'm off to my sisters wedding, and stopping in bellaire to check on things and help a bit.

      Stopped at the RR museum too and everything is up and woprking, as well as Cales K4(?) under a nice plexiglass piece with a full description.

      Business and job are keeping me busy.  Lancasterairsoft.com  is coming along. the site is up, but the stock hasn't been uploaded till all the shippiong weights are in.

      I will post and developments at the museum over the weekend if I can, but will probably not be able to until Tuesday.  Dan hasn't said anything about the letter, but says the place looks a lot diff and all the pianting in the halls is done!  Oh and don't worry, he put some caution tape on the wire leading out to the sign outside so nobody walks into it.  (just kidding)

      Mike
      I found my family heritage    Cat ranchers