Welcome!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Welcome!

      Things are just getting off the ground as of right now. I'll be
      looking to add more in the coming few days, so check back often.

      Guess I should introduce myself! My name is Mike Gibney, 34,
      married, kid, the whole thing.,,,,and AFOL. Since coming out of the
      dark ages a few years ago, discovering Bricklink, LUGNET, Brickshelf
      and more sites and attending Brickfest 04 it became my obesession
      again. My Lego® intrests a quite varied and I enjoy just about
      every aspet of the hobby. I've not gotten into Train or mindstorms
      mainly because I haven't had the resources to obtain them, but I
      hope to get into them as well soon. I am hoping to find more AFOL's
      in the area and hopefully start a group where we can meet, exchange
      ideas, show off our creations big and small, maybe do some shows and
      more.

      I chose the name PENNLUG mainly because I wanted to name the group
      something. As things evolve the name could change if everyone
      wanted it too. Jim Foulds started this venture a while back but was
      unable to follow through with it, and then moved. I hope to pick up
      where he left off and make this a great group.