days of the week...

  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      the 27th is a FRIDAY!!!! maybe we should do a calendar moc for remedial
      overlord training!

      i'm game for the 27th. mike, what's the name of the station closest to
      you so i can get train times?

      chris
      -i love the trains:)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
        <legolover530@...> wrote:

        > the 27th is a FRIDAY!!!! maybe we should do a calendar moc for remedial
        > overlord training!

        He was held back a few years in school. :)

        > chris
        > -i love the trains:)

        No really. He LOVES trains.

        Cale
        in special unnatural ways
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
          <legolover530@...> wrote:

          > the 27th is a FRIDAY!!!! maybe we should do a calendar moc for
          remedial
          > overlord training!
          >
          > i'm game for the 27th. mike, what's the name of the station
          closest to
          > you so i can get train times?
          >
          > chris
          > -i love the trains:)

          Chris,

          From what I'm told the station is jsut called the Elizabethtown
          station. It's real small.

          Mike
        • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007

            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
            > <legolover530@> wrote:
            > >
            > > the 27th is a FRIDAY!!!! maybe we should do a calendar moc for
            > remedial
            > > overlord training!
            > >
            > > i'm game for the 27th. mike, what's the name of the station
            > closest to
            > > you so i can get train times?
            > >
            > > chris
            > > -i love the trains:)