Re: weekend trip...

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2007
      .

      > > > i'd prefer the 27-29.
      > > >
      > > > maybe cale could do some trees for arbor day:)
      > > >
      > > I second the 27-29th
      > >
      > I third it. Things are looking to get a bit hectic at work right now.

      Ok, So, the 27th-29thit is! Dan just emailed saying he's putting in 70-
      80 hrs a week and wants to open in July. total time to get there is
      around 4hrs, so are we still leaving on Friday?
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2007

        > .

        > > > I second the 27-29th
        > > >
        > > I third it. Things are looking to get a bit hectic at work right now.
        >

        > Ok, So, the 27th-29thit is! Dan just emailed saying he's putting in 70-
        > 80 hrs a week and wants to open in July. total time to get there is
        > around 4hrs, so are we still leaving on Friday?

        I can do Friday. Any time 5:00 or after.

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
          That works for me and my friend as well.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
            6 people.

            Were gona need a bigger boat. :)

            Cale

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007

              > 6 people.
              >
              > Were gona need a bigger boat. :)
              >
              > Cale

              Don't you mean train? ;)
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 10, 2007
                Ok, so I need to work a little ways ahead on my schedule. I'm planning
                to head out to Ohio to do some pro bono building at the museum the
                weekend of April 27-29. Who's coming with me? Has anyone talked to the
                owner about this yet? Where are we meeting, when are we leaving, and
                who's driving?

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 10, 2007
                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

                  > Ok, so I need to work a little ways ahead on my schedule. I'm
                  planning
                  > to head out to Ohio to do some pro bono building at the museum the
                  > weekend of April 27-29. Who's coming with me? Has anyone talked to
                  the
                  > owner about this yet? Where are we meeting, when are we leaving,
                  and
                  > who's driving?

                  waiting to hear back from Dan