Re: 2007 new sets

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2007
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

      > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Train and town fans rejoice
      > >
      > > NEW TRACK
      > > NEW BUILDINGS
      > > ANORTHER #%^$#@! %@#^%$!!)&$$ gas station
      > >
      > > and more
      > >
      > > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=228789
      > >
      > I have seen those, and they look pretty good. I especially like the
      > vehicles, although the green dump truck would probably look awkward
      > alongside my trains. There's also a nice looking recycling truck that
      > isn't pictured there.
      >
      > And I look forward to some of the creator sets like the ferris wheel,
      > and a house kit that is a great source of tan bricks.

      Here's a few more. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=225777

      The remote control system for the dozer may come in very handy. And
      the Bat Tank has a ton of the old technic tread links. Looks like i'm
      buying a batman set. The new track piece is for the rc trains and not
      the 9v train system. Bummer. The house and ferris wheel do look cool
      though. This is going to be an expensive Lego buying year.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2007

        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
        > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Train and town fans rejoice
        > > >
        > > > NEW TRACK
        > > > NEW BUILDINGS
        > > > ANORTHER #%^$#@! %@#^%$!!)&$$ gas station
        > > >
        > > > and more
        > > >
        > > > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=228789
        > > >
        > > I have seen those, and they look pretty good. I especially like the
        > > vehicles, although the green dump truck would probably look awkward
        > > alongside my trains. There's also a nice looking recycling truck that
        > > isn't pictured there.
        > >
        > > And I look forward to some of the creator sets like the ferris wheel,
        > > and a house kit that is a great source of tan bricks.
        > >

        > Here's a few more.
        >
        > The remote control system for the dozer may come in very handy. And
        > the Bat Tank has a ton of the old technic tread links. Looks like i'm
        > buying a batman set. The new track piece is for the rc trains and not
        > the 9v train system. Bummer. The house and ferris wheel do look cool
        > though. This is going to be an expensive Lego buying year.
        >
        > Cale

        I think that Batman set comes with a Batman minifig in the grey and
        blue color scheme, which would definitely go better with my 60s
        Batmobile. Wouldn't mind buying the tank set, so I can finally put
        together some brickmania kits!