Congrats Mike!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey, I was looking at the new issue of BrickJournal, and saw your Solomon's Temple on
      page 65! That's awesome! Way to represent!! :D

      -Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

        > Hey, I was looking at the new issue of BrickJournal, and saw your
        Solomon's Temple on
        > page 65! That's awesome! Way to represent!! :D
        >
        > -Matt

        what huh? where ? what? i made what? no way
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

          > Hey, I was looking at the new issue of BrickJournal, and saw your
          Solomon's Temple on
          > page 65! That's awesome! Way to represent!! :D
          >
          > -Matt

          congrats mike? what about cale...master evil engineer with his award
          winning trebuchet at the bottom of the page?

          Solomons temple shoulda been the "centerfold" lol