Banner Info

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      Talked to my friend with the contact who does printing of banners and such. For banner
      production, the cost is $375 for a 6 x 4 banner pocketted or grommetted top and bottom.
      So yeah, its a bit pricey, but definitely something we could save up for. By July, we could
      probably afford it.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

        > Talked to my friend with the contact who does printing of banners and
        such. For banner
        > production, the cost is $375 for a 6 x 4 banner pocketted or
        grommetted top and bottom.
        > So yeah, its a bit pricey, but definitely something we could save up
        for. By July, we could
        > probably afford it.

        will check with my contact on a banner the same size and get a
        quote....you know play the game a bit
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
          I've been thinking. Instead of a banner why not a big flashing neon
          sign that says "PennLUG All your Lego are belong to us". We could
          get several of them and plant them in front of other clubs layouts.
          Sort of a psychological warfare type thing. Or would that just be
          wrong. ;)

          Cale

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

            > I've been thinking. Instead of a banner why not a big flashing neon
            > sign that says "PennLUG All your Lego are belong to us". We could
            > get several of them and plant them in front of other clubs layouts.
            > Sort of a psychological warfare type thing. Or would that just be
            > wrong. ;)
            >
            > Cale

            plans are already in place for bombers to drop propaganda flyers all
            over the show, and additives in the foods from the vendors to give
            people an uncontrollable urge to gives us thier bricks, so the neon
            signs will probably come in handy to help direct them,,;)
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
              I can see us getting escorted out of the building and told never to
              come back.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                > I can see us getting escorted out of the building and told never to
                > come back.
                >
                > Cale

                That's when we change our name to CePALUG (Central Pennsylvania Lego
                Users Group) and continue on with the same tactics. ;D