February Meeting

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 7, 2007
      Feb? Meeting? 17th? yes? Since I know Matt saved a bunch of money
      with Geico and Dave is a success from the taluva internet happy school
      you should find no problem getting to the meeting. :P

      I suggested a parts draw from a particular set, anyone up for it?
    • weasel474747
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2009
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, automechanic <automechanic@...> wrote:

        > I realize your gonna post up directions but about how far are you
        from allentown?

        Google Maps says 1 hour and 9 minutes. I'm almost directly south from
        Allentown.
        -Chris