Re: From the Lancaster Newspaper

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2007
      > Cool, I have heard of him before. Consider me in. I'm pretty
      > confident I can get the weekend off around that time. If not, you can
      > use some of my stuff. I'm not very good with giving presentations
      > Mike, but if you want any help making the Lego history thing just let
      > me know.
      >
      > Perhaps Mr. Sawaya might be interested in loaning some of his work to
      > the Brick Jamboree? I can see you're already thinking of bribing him.
      > lol Kidding of course. Anyway, I think it's worth asking.
      >
      > Matt
      >Actually Matt yes,,,,the wheels were turning on how to get him to show
      some stuff at the event. I'm so predictable. Shame on me :P

      And yes we were gonna bribe him with your lego collection,,I hope
      that's alright lol
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
        I'm amazed TLC is involved with this at all, as the press quote
        directly mentions "Legos" instead of "LEGO bricks" or "LEGO
        elements," as clearly dictated by TLC's policies concerning use of
        the LEGO name. ;-)

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

          > I'm amazed TLC is involved with this at all, as the press quote
          > directly mentions "Legos" instead of "LEGO bricks" or "LEGO
          > elements," as clearly dictated by TLC's policies concerning use of
          > the LEGO name. ;-)

          They butchered the Lego name pretty badly.

          Cale
          Wouldn't it be funny if some one donated mega bloks for the event.