Re: January meeting-a bit more serious this time 'round

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 10, 2007

      > PennLUG being serious and productive at a meeting? Yeah and
      monkeys
      > might fly out of my butt! But if you insist I guess we can throw
      the
      > whole chaos thing out the window (sorry Chris) and try to get
      > something accomplished. I'll miss our slacker mentality.
      >
      > Cale
      > Growing up sucks.

      well its chris's job to throw a monkey wrench in and screw things up
      anyway,,we're just keeping him off the unemployment line. We may be
      getting something done, but that doesn't mean we cant throw constant
      monty python references in.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 11, 2007

        > List? We have a list? Why doesn't some one tell me these things.

        actually "make list" is the only thing on the list

        > > 2.Other club bashing for 20 minutes
        > >

        > CoWLUG What a silly name for a club. MOOOOOve over loosers.

        Does it count as a club if no one has ever posted to it in 5 years
        on lugnet?

        > > 3.Train fan bashing for 2 hr
        > >

        > Trains definitely suck. Why if it weren't for the two train shows
        last
        > year we would have accomplished almost nothing. Thus bringing us
        much
        > closer to our goal of becoming a total slacker club. :)

        First off I thought you wanted more slacker activity,,wait,,that
        doesnt sound right,,and those were not train shows,,,they were space
        parts placed in a train fashion

        > > 4. snack/naptime
        > >

        > Mike gets cranky wanky when he's hungry and sleepy.

        I put that in because one meeting i had stayed up too late the night
        before and was almost nodding off

        > > 5.aimlessly wander in our discussion while stuffing as much
        monty
        > > python and office space references as we can until we go home
        > >
        > > oh wait we do that already!
        > >

        > What's your favorite Michael Bolton song? Wait, where were we?

        I gotta tell ya, for my money it's gotta be when a man loves a
        woman, but then it's gotta be tough for you having the same name and
        everything

        > Cale
        > It's only a model.

        shhhhh!

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 11, 2007

          > January?? the 20th? anyone yes? no? take a flying leap Mike?

          I think that'd work.
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 11, 2007
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

            > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
            > >
            > > January?? the 20th? anyone yes? no? take a flying leap Mike?
            > >
            > I think that'd work.

            The meeting or the fly leap part? Because a video of Mike jumping off
            his roof flapping his arms like a bird would be YouTube gold.

            Cale
            Well he doesn't so much fly as he does plummet.
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 11, 2007

              > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
              > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > January?? the 20th? anyone yes? no? take a flying leap Mike?
              > > >
              > > I think that'd work.
              > >

              > The meeting or the fly leap part? Because a video of Mike jumping off
              > his roof flapping his arms like a bird would be YouTube gold.
              >
              > Cale
              > Well he doesn't so much fly as he does plummet.

              lol We need to build wings first.
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 12, 2007
                > Well he doesn't so much fly as he does plummet.

                T"his isn't flying,,it's falling.. with style"
                buzz lightyear