Re: papers from make- a -wish

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      > What participation or resources, if any do you request from Make-A-
      Wish?

      __xx____banners ___xx__literature _____volunteers
      ______Wish family __xx___ tables

      > (so any thought on what we may need?)

      Will admission fee be charged? _x_yes __No If so how much?
      _$2.50/person, limit $10/family?______

      > (we need to decide a dollar amount for the event. I'd say $2-$3
      > dollars)

      What % or amount will make a wish recieve? __50%____ (split it
      50/50?)
      {we need to make sure we can cover our expenses for the event-
      location rental, etc.}
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

        > > What participation or resources, if any do you request from Make-
        A-
        > Wish?
        >
        > __xx____banners ___xx__literature _____volunteers
        > ______Wish family __xx___ tables
        >

        > > (so any thought on what we may need?)
        > >

        > Will admission fee be charged? _x_yes __No If so how much?
        > _$2.50/person, limit $10/family?______
        >

        > > (we need to decide a dollar amount for the event. I'd say $2-$3
        > > dollars)
        > >

        > What % or amount will make a wish recieve? __50%____ (split it
        > 50/50?)
        > {we need to make sure we can cover our expenses for the event-
        > location rental, etc.}

        On Tuesday the 9th I go before the board at my church about using
        the building. There's been talk of a fee but we'll see on the 9th
        what it is. I'll make a point of mentioning it will be for us AND
        the make a wish foundation. If we have it for two days (sat/sun) I
        can also pitch that Sunday morning I can open it for church members
        for free if I think it'll get us a good rate ;)

        since it would be a lot of different stuff and kinda like a mini
        brickfest I was trying to think up a name for the event. I thought
        of since it owuld be PennLUGs "big show" maybe playing on
        words, "The Brick Show"? i dunno, somethin like that.