Re: Show in february?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
      > nicely. What else can I do?

      Well, for one we're stil on the lookout for a place to hold the
      event with plenty of parking and space, preferably with tables!!
      lots of them! and of course roadside exposure is good as well, but
      until we hear from the make-a-wish foundation I hesitate to say on
      what might be required there.

      As far as any show stuff is concerned. Anything to display would be
      great. Mike Tighe has a huge technic collection he'll be showing,
      we'll of course have the train set up, moonbase, castle, various
      sculptures and Moc's, different stuff I have telling people bout
      diff clubs, the hobby in general, video presentations, anything else
      ya got?

      Dan from the toy museum is supposed to show up if he can, and man
      does he have some killer stuff he got from different master model
      builders.