Re: Show in february?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
      I'm in with a moonbase module (4 connections), my two large Space
      robots (Spyrius and Ice Planet), and the Batmobile. I'll try to whip
      up some castle and Star Wars stuff if I get my moonbase polished up
      nicely. What else can I do?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
        > nicely. What else can I do?

        Well, for one we're stil on the lookout for a place to hold the
        event with plenty of parking and space, preferably with tables!!
        lots of them! and of course roadside exposure is good as well, but
        until we hear from the make-a-wish foundation I hesitate to say on
        what might be required there.

        As far as any show stuff is concerned. Anything to display would be
        great. Mike Tighe has a huge technic collection he'll be showing,
        we'll of course have the train set up, moonbase, castle, various
        sculptures and Moc's, different stuff I have telling people bout
        diff clubs, the hobby in general, video presentations, anything else
        ya got?

        Dan from the toy museum is supposed to show up if he can, and man
        does he have some killer stuff he got from different master model
        builders.