Show in february?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      I've contacted the local make-a-wish foundation office aout uour show
      in.......February?,,,,right? Well they're sending some info on wha
      they can/cant do how they can work with us, etc. Then they have it
      approved.

      They liked the idea and mentioned they would want to approve it as soon
      as possible so they too can promote it! Sounds like we won't have a
      problem getting some additonal media attention.

      the pressure is on,,,can it be accomplished? Will it be ready in time?
      is Chris Forbes-Nicotera really the love child of two mega blok people?
      these questions and others answered if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well if anyone
      responds!

      a mid to late February show gives us Two months for prep. We can build
      it, we have the technology, we have most of the bricks. We'll make it
      bigger,s tronger, ok you get the idea

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
        I'm in with a moonbase module (4 connections), my two large Space
        robots (Spyrius and Ice Planet), and the Batmobile. I'll try to whip
        up some castle and Star Wars stuff if I get my moonbase polished up
        nicely. What else can I do?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
          > nicely. What else can I do?

          Well, for one we're stil on the lookout for a place to hold the
          event with plenty of parking and space, preferably with tables!!
          lots of them! and of course roadside exposure is good as well, but
          until we hear from the make-a-wish foundation I hesitate to say on
          what might be required there.

          As far as any show stuff is concerned. Anything to display would be
          great. Mike Tighe has a huge technic collection he'll be showing,
          we'll of course have the train set up, moonbase, castle, various
          sculptures and Moc's, different stuff I have telling people bout
          diff clubs, the hobby in general, video presentations, anything else
          ya got?

          Dan from the toy museum is supposed to show up if he can, and man
          does he have some killer stuff he got from different master model
          builders.