November meeting notes

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      well those in attendance were Mike n Mike. The first mike thought
      there wasnt going to be a meeting, bu t the second mike did, so met
      the two did while the first mike was making lasagna.

      OOOps I forgot to check emails, oh well,,,well mike stay and have
      lasagna!

      So he did and there was much rejoicing yay

      But hey we got to play with the second mikes new forlift, which is
      cool and learned the new technic snowmobile has cooool tracks to
      it. Oh and we decided on third Saturday of January for next meeting
      since everyone is jam packed full in December. However I'll throw
      caution to the wind and pronounce that the third saturday of
      December if anyone wants to get together lemme know.

      and so ends the tale of two mikes who didnt know they were meeting.

      The moral of the story-

      if you show up when you think theres a meeting and the other guy
      thinks there isnt you might get lasagna, grasshopper pie and cold
      adult beverages, or the other guy will tell you to get lost,,take
      your pick,,lol
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        LOL! That's funny man. Glad you guys had a good time. I was here at
        work. Third Saturday of December I'll either be in Delaware
        celebrating Christmas with my family, or at a wedding taking pictures
        with my photographer fiancee, so I'll have missed two meetings in a
        row. Once December hits though, my time will free up, generally
        speaking, and I can get back to work on my moonbase. Right now, I've
        only got one corridor MOSTLY completed. (I need to hire a crew of
        migrant workers to sort my bricks... I really do.) I promised my
        fiancee I'd clean the downstairs by the first of January though, so
        the bricks'll get cleaned up and semi-sorted then, I suppose.