October meeting

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2006
      well with September over and the festivities and Auto shop lessons done
      it's time to look forward to October.

      Again, I can host if need be. Does it seem fitting to have a build
      theme of something halloweeny/fall/etc? The third Saturday is the 28th.

      Speaking of halloween/fall stuff. i came up with an idea for a
      possible show location that time of year. Lots of places have
      a "junior" sort of hayride.haunted house for younger kids that isn't
      very scary. Usually they have some different things going on like face
      painting, pumpkin themed games, petting zoo etc. Why not lego? Do a
      show and possibly sell some of those pumpkin packs to boot.
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 3, 2006
        I think the 3rd Saturday is the 21st; the fourth Sat is the 28th.

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 3, 2006
          you're right,,the 21st is the third saturday
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 3, 2006

            > you're right,,the 21st is the third saturday

            The 21st works for me.

            Cale
          • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 5, 2006
              21st is out for me:( we're hosting some friend and one of jenn's old
              teachers for a lunch. the 28th is open at this point and i definitely
              think a halloween moc for the build would be the best idea:)

              halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween!
              I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

              also, trick or treat or whatever, but i still don't have my filidelfia
              brick:(
              -chris
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 5, 2006
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
                <legolover530@...> wrote:

                > 21st is out for me:( we're hosting some friend and one of jenn's old
                > teachers for a lunch. the 28th is open at this point and i definitely
                > think a halloween moc for the build would be the best idea:)
                >
                > halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween! halloween!
                > I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
                >
                > also, trick or treat or whatever, but i still don't have my filidelfia
                > brick:(
                > -chris

                28th would definitely work better for me as well, as I've got other
                plans the 21st. Plus, a Halloween MOC build would work great, as Chris
                said.
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 13, 2006

                  > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > you're right,,the 21st is the third saturday
                  > >

                  > The 21st works for me.
                  >
                  > Cale

                  what about the 28th Cale?

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 14, 2006
                    The 28th is fine with me.

                    Cale

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 14, 2006
                      Ok, it seems a date is set,,,the 28th, and now the place. Again if
                      need be I can certainly host.

                      Mike
                    • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 17, 2006

                        > Ok, it seems a date is set,,,the 28th, and now the place. Again if
                        > need be I can certainly host.
                        >
                        > Mike

                        my house is available again and we're decorated for halloween:)lunch
                        and refreshments are available. i'll make sure to have jumper cables on
                        hand as well :P

                        -chris
                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 21, 2006

                           I'm going to be there. Where ever there is.  I can car pool others, too.  I have an Explorer that can seat 7.

                          Michael

                          "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 21, 2006
                            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

                            > I'm going to be there. Where ever there is. I can car pool
                            others, too.
                            > I have an Explorer that can seat 7.
                            >
                            > Michael

                            There is here,,or here is there,,depending on your outlook
                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 22, 2006
                              Okay.  So where is there?  (Or here depending on your perspective...?)

                              Some of us are newbies and will need an end location for MapQuest or directions from local highways.

                              Patrick, are you going to be there?  If so can you bring some pictures of your bridges?  I'm sure the others would be quite interested in seeing them.  I would be interested in hearing about any plans you may have for a new bridge.

                              I can bring some robots if anyone wants to see them.

                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 22, 2006
                                here is 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022
                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 25, 2006

                                  > here is 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022

                                  How does 10 AM suit? or 11? for a start time
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 26, 2006
                                    Either is fine for me- I just need to know so I can plan.

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 26, 2006

                                      > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > here is 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022
                                      > >

                                      > How does 10 AM suit? or 11? for a start time

                                      How about 10? Although either would be fine. So who is coming?

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 27, 2006

                                        > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
                                        > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > here is 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022
                                        > > >

                                        > > How does 10 AM suit? or 11? for a start time
                                        > >

                                        > How about 10? Although either would be fine. So who is coming?
                                        >
                                        > Cale

                                        I'll be there, naturally. :)

                                        10am sounds fine by me.
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 27, 2006
                                          ok, make it 10

                                          got sound good feedback on the show from media, sound like will get
                                          good coverage this time,,,will have all the details at meeting,,and
                                          yes,,,,,,who is coming so I know to have enough seeting besides
                                          dave,matt,cale?

                                          Elmo and cookie monster can't make it, however Dr Evil will be our
                                          guest speaker on " sophisticated heat beams"

                                          Mike
                                          "Denmark is the promised land and Billund it's Holy City"
                                        • mike.tighe@verizon.net
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 27, 2006
                                            I'll be there.

                                            Michael Tighe

                                            "There's no such thing as too much LEGO."

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 27, 2006
                                              sadly, i must respectively decline the october invitation to the studs
                                              of the snot table meeting. school and leaky tub have me a bit
                                              occcupied.

                                              hope to grace you with my presence in turkey month:)
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 28, 2006
                                                Its after 9:00 and I'm supposed to be getting on the road to the meeting in 20 minutes.  However, MapQuest gives 5 hits for 15 Oak Knoll Estates.  Which one is it?

                                                Can Mike or someone call me to give me directions please?  717-731-1176 or cell 717-773-7393

                                                Thanks,