Where to meet before the meet

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
      Shall we all meet up and park n ride from someplace? If I got Matt n
      Dave I believe in my truck that leaves just cale and who else? who
      else is going? who wants goodies? (be quiet Cale you got enough!) and
      who wants to see the super cool surprise Chris and I cooked up? and
      where is Steve? or Matt H? and everyone else?

      Mike
    • steven merkert

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, steven merkert <stevenmerkert@...>
          wrote:

          > I will be there just let me know where and when and I can prob take 3
          others with me

          well steve, it looks like i have two with me, m\we'll see who else
          jumps on board

          mike
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
            Sounds good to me. Just let me know time and place.

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

              > Sounds good to me. Just let me know time and place.

              Well Dave , mapquest 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022.
              Thats my place. You can park there and ride with me to get Matt at his
              place and leave from there down to Philly. We should leave Matts place
              by around 8:30 to get to Chris's place on time. Say be at my place
              around 7:30?

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                Can do. Are we talking AM or PM?

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                  Can do. Are we talking AM or PM?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

                    > Can do. Are we talking AM or PM?

                    Are you serious?
                  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

                      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Can do. Are we talking AM or PM?
                      > >

                      > Are you serious?

                      why do i feel very smart right now?!?!?!?

                      as for my address supreme overlord, please consult the directory of
                      henchmen or email HR for my home of record. if you can't locate your
                      copy of said directory or if your computer screen is covered in white
                      out from fixing your spelling mistakes, my address is 4134 Ludlow
                      Street, PHILADELHPIA, PA 19104:)
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
                        <legolover530@...> wrote:

                        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Can do. Are we talking AM or PM?
                        > > >

                        > > Are you serious?
                        > >
                        > why do i feel very smart right now?!?!?!?
                        >
                        > as for my address supreme overlord, please consult the directory
                        of
                        > henchmen or email HR for my home of record. if you can't locate
                        your
                        > copy of said directory or if your computer screen is covered in
                        white
                        > out from fixing your spelling mistakes, my address is 4134 Ludlow
                        > Street, PHILADELHPIA, PA 19104:)

                        HA HA HA, the jokes on you, you spelled phelidelphia wrong :P
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                          More or less, yeah. He said he wanted us out before the 31st. ;-) (I
                          need to be back before then.)

                          So don't complain if I wake you up early on Saturday morning. :-P

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006

                            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Sounds good to me. Just let me know time and place.
                            >

                            > Well Dave , mapquest 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA 17022.
                            > Thats my place. You can park there and ride with me to get Matt at his
                            > place and leave from there down to Philly. We should leave Matts place
                            > by around 8:30 to get to Chris's place on time. Say be at my place
                            > around 7:30?
                            >
                            > Mike

                            Hey Mike How about I meet up with you guys at your place? If some one
                            doesn't want to cram into your truck they can ride with me.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 29, 2006

                              > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Sounds good to me. Just let me know time and place.
                              > >

                              > > Well Dave , mapquest 15 Oak Knoll Estates, Elizabethtown PA
                              17022.
                              > > Thats my place. You can park there and ride with me to get Matt
                              at his
                              > > place and leave from there down to Philly. We should leave
                              Matts place
                              > > by around 8:30 to get to Chris's place on time. Say be at my
                              place
                              > > around 7:30?
                              > >
                              > > Mike
                              > >

                              > Hey Mike How about I meet up with you guys at your place? If some
                              one
                              > doesn't want to cram into your truck they can ride with me.
                              >
                              > Cale

                              Ok Cale, then be there by 8. AM that is,,,Sorry this is so late, i
                              hadda work late
                            • steven merkert
                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 30, 2006
                                sorry i couldn't go today but i had to watch the baby and take him to the docters
                                will be there next time please let me know what i missed

                                steve