Re: Meeting place

  • wing_sas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
      As I said before, I'll check at work and see if there's any chance of
      getting a conference room on a monthly basis. Dunno if they'll let it
      fly with our new security system and all, but its worth a shot.

      <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

      > My apologies,
      >
      > I don't seem to be getting anywhere with lady at church who was
      > supposed to let me know,,,,If I hear anything today i will post
      ASAP.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
        <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

        > My apologies,
        >
        > I don't seem to be getting anywhere with lady at church who was
        > supposed to let me know,,,,If I hear anything today i will post ASAP.
        > I'm trying to get a hold of her,,but the line is busy. If anyone else
        > has a place or suggestion,,,please let us know!
        >
        > Mike

        Unfortunately I don't have any great suggestions right now. If it
        was not the middle of winter I'd say just go to a local park and
        commandeer a few picnic tables. There is always the mall, but that
        doesn't seem like the best idea either.