Meeting place

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
      My apologies,

      I don't seem to be getting anywhere with lady at church who was
      supposed to let me know,,,,If I hear anything today i will post ASAP.
      I'm trying to get a hold of her,,but the line is busy. If anyone else
      has a place or suggestion,,,please let us know!

      Mike
    • wing_sas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
        As I said before, I'll check at work and see if there's any chance of
        getting a conference room on a monthly basis. Dunno if they'll let it
        fly with our new security system and all, but its worth a shot.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
          <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

          > My apologies,
          >
          > I don't seem to be getting anywhere with lady at church who was
          > supposed to let me know,,,,If I hear anything today i will post ASAP.
          > I'm trying to get a hold of her,,but the line is busy. If anyone else
          > has a place or suggestion,,,please let us know!
          >
          > Mike

          Unfortunately I don't have any great suggestions right now. If it
          was not the middle of winter I'd say just go to a local park and
          commandeer a few picnic tables. There is always the mall, but that
          doesn't seem like the best idea either.