Re: For Next Meeting

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

      > I said space-age, not space pirate!!

      Stop trying to oppress me and my creativity! I had a vision that only
      my talent and ego were large enough to make possible. Your just
      jealous. :)

      Cale
      I am Eric Sophie
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006

        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
        >
        > > I said space-age, not space pirate!!
        > >

        > Stop trying to oppress me and my creativity! I had a vision that only
        > my talent and ego were large enough to make possible. Your just
        > jealous. :)
        >
        > Cale
        > I am Eric Sophie

        If you were Eric Sophie, it'd be a 1:2 scale space train that actually
        runs on steam. Or plutonium. And it'd be made entirely out of technic
        pieces. And you wouldn't be able to post here because your enormous
        head would flip you backwards out of your chair.
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006
          first off,,,Matt, if he says it space pirate then it is, i think it
          looks like a mecha space piratesteam sorta looking thing. If he was Mr
          Sophie then we'd have really huge mecha things to display instead of my
          ugly little farm

          Mike
          "it's not a beer gut, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine"