Re: For Next Meeting

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
      >
      > > Take an idea for any modern LEGO® theme (Town/Train) and push it to
      > > something Space-themed. (SPACE!) Cale, I want to see a space-age
      K4! ;D

      > Done

      > In space no one can hear you fall apart.

      I said space-age, not space pirate!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

        > I said space-age, not space pirate!!

        Stop trying to oppress me and my creativity! I had a vision that only
        my talent and ego were large enough to make possible. Your just
        jealous. :)

        Cale
        I am Eric Sophie
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006

          > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
          >
          > > I said space-age, not space pirate!!
          > >

          > Stop trying to oppress me and my creativity! I had a vision that only
          > my talent and ego were large enough to make possible. Your just
          > jealous. :)
          >
          > Cale
          > I am Eric Sophie

          If you were Eric Sophie, it'd be a 1:2 scale space train that actually
          runs on steam. Or plutonium. And it'd be made entirely out of technic
          pieces. And you wouldn't be able to post here because your enormous
          head would flip you backwards out of your chair.
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 15, 2006
            first off,,,Matt, if he says it space pirate then it is, i think it
            looks like a mecha space piratesteam sorta looking thing. If he was Mr
            Sophie then we'd have really huge mecha things to display instead of my
            ugly little farm

            Mike
            "it's not a beer gut, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine"