Lego Art Exhibit in Lancaster

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      I'm not sure if any one has seen this yet.

      http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/25162

      Looks Interesting. Who wants to crash the party?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006

        > I'm not sure if any one has seen this yet.
        >
        > http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/25162
        >
        > Looks Interesting. Who wants to crash the party?
        >
        > Cale

        Didi I read that right? April? who releases a press release for an
        april show in September????? Is it a typo, or is someone just that
        stupid?

        Are we gonna have to wear a tie to this art gallery?
      • steven merkert
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006
          sounds like a feild trip to me.  is any one else going or just me
          (we will assimilate all his bricks) just kidding
          let me know

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, steven merkert <stevenmerkert@...>
            wrote:

            > sounds like a feild trip to me. is any one else going or just me
            > (we will assimilate all his bricks) just kidding
            > let me know

            won't do us any good,,,he uses glue :(
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
              I'm up for going.