Re: September meeting agenda--Please Reply

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31, 2006
      So it's seems like a trend toward the 30th is prevailing, so let's say
      the 30th? yes that should work

      Chris,,you wrote 7-8 are you saying 1 hour, or what exactly?
      also,,should we use mapquest to your place or do you have better
      directions?

      Don't forget all,,I got Brickfest goodies and don't forget to bring a
      few bucks to get some extra cool small stuff and help support the
      club. No, Mike and Cale,,you don't get any goodies,,,you already got
      yours and I know darn well Mike got enough on Thursday night that he
      should be just now done opening it all :O

      Mike G
      "Denmark is the promised land and Billund its Holy City"
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1 4:55 AM
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...>
        wrote:

        > So it's seems like a trend toward the 30th is prevailing, so let's say
        > the 30th? yes that should work
        >
        > Chris,,you wrote 7-8 are you saying 1 hour, or what exactly?
        > also,,should we use mapquest to your place or do you have better
        > directions?
        >
        > Don't forget all,,I got Brickfest goodies and don't forget to bring a
        > few bucks to get some extra cool small stuff and help support the
        > club. No, Mike and Cale,,you don't get any goodies,,,you already got
        > yours and I know darn well Mike got enough on Thursday night that he
        > should be just now done opening it all :O
        >

        > Mike G
        > "Denmark is the promised land and Billund its Holy City"

        30th is superb. :)

        I think he meant he can host 7-8 people comfortably. Any more than that is Standing
        Room Only.

        I'll be bringing money for Brickfest goodies. Might even give you a call to stop by before
        then and chat about BF and stuff, since you're close by.

        Is there any more information on the Reading Terminal Market proposition? If not, can we
        get some by the time our meeting rolls around? If we're going to do that show, we should
        really know by the meeting so we can figure out what we want to do and have time for
        building.
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1 5:46 AM
          wrote:

          > So it's seems like a trend toward the 30th is prevailing, so let's say
          > the 30th? yes that should work
          >
          > Chris,,you wrote 7-8 are you saying 1 hour, or what exactly?
          > also,,should we use mapquest to your place or do you have better
          > directions?
          >
          > Don't forget all,,I got Brickfest goodies and don't forget to bring a
          > few bucks to get some extra cool small stuff and help support the
          > club. No, Mike and Cale,,you don't get any goodies,,,you already got
          > yours and I know darn well Mike got enough on Thursday night that he
          > should be just now done opening it all :O
          >

          > Mike G
          > "Denmark is the promised land and Billund its Holy City"

          30th is superb. :)

          I think he meant he can host 7-8 people comfortably. Any more than that is Standing
          Room Only.

          I'll be bringing money for Brickfest goodies. Might even give you a call to stop by before
          then and chat about BF and stuff, since you're close by.

          Is there any more information on the Reading Terminal Market proposition? If not, can we
          get some by the time our meeting rolls around? If we're going to do that show, we should
          really know by the meeting so we can figure out what we want to do and have time for
          building.
        • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1 6:00 AM
            time is totally open for the day! by 7-8 i meant i think i can host
            7-8 people in my dining room, no reference to times:) sorry for the
            mixup! we can do all day as far as i'm concernced. no toy stores
            close by, but target or toys r us is about 20 min drive. no deals
            lateley, of course i've been stalking the clearance section.

            also, while in disney, we opted for the annual pass which gives us a
            10% discount at the lego imagination center.

            looking forward to lego goodies:)

            as for directions, i would recommend mapquest as those are the ones
            i've used to get up to you guys and they worked fine.

            the address is:

            4134 Ludlow Street
            Philadelphia, PA 19104

            for any local philly members, this is in university city, right
            below market street.

            please let me know a good headcount of who is coming so i can ensure
            enough seating, (human head count, not minifigs in a hopper, also,
            limit one human head per member, unless shrunken)

            check your bricks at the door, and you'll receive a commemorative
            spiderman mega block tin without megablocs in exchange:
            -chris
          • steven merkert