Brickfest is two weeks away!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
      Cale,

      What time did you want to head down Thursday? and did you want to
      load everything in my truck or take your car down?

      For those wishing for me to Pick up anything you'll need to get some
      cash in my hand and what you're looking for, also, a Phone # best
      reached at so I can alert you if anything outstanding comes up.

      Little armory is rumored ot be showing up so we might get some
      really great deals on new items as well as medieval and space stuff

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006

        > Cale,
        >
        > What time did you want to head down Thursday? and did you want to
        > load everything in my truck or take your car down?

        I have the day off Thursday and would like to be on the road 3:00pm.
        I dont have anything big this year so fiting stuff in my car is no
        problem.

        http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8075

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006

          > I have the day off Thursday and would like to be on the road 3:00pm.
          > I dont have anything big this year so fiting stuff in my car is no
          > problem.

          Ok, Well I know I won't be able to get off early enough for that, So I
          guess I'll see you down there on Friday. Check in is 3pm, but I'm sure
          we could get in a little sooner to the room.