Re: NMRA Event shirts

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Still time to order event shirts.

      All-

      I've gotten some orders, but haven't heard from a lot of you.
      Unfortunately I won't have a lot of room to print extras to bring
      along, so if you don't pre-order, you won't get a shirt at the event
      (although I can certainly print up shirts AFTER and ship to you).

      I can take orders through the weekend.

      BTW, would anyone be interested in a shirt from last year's event?
      $8.00 limited sizes. I'll check and see what I have.

      -John

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

        > Still time to order event shirts.
        >
        > All-
        >
        > I've gotten some orders, but haven't heard from a lot of you.
        > Unfortunately I won't have a lot of room to print extras to bring
        > along, so if you don't pre-order, you won't get a shirt at the event
        > (although I can certainly print up shirts AFTER and ship to you).

        I ordered mine :)