T-shirts and stuff

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2006
      I'll be working on the tshirts this weekend. I'll try to find ones
      that are inexpensive but decent looking. I've got big legothic pattern
      for the back and small buggy logo for the front.

      We'll be meeting up with a bunch of other AFOLS from all over and I'm
      sure will want to do some contacting later on. I am making up some
      real simple "business cards" so to speak with logo/my name contact
      info/pennlug address on web etc for afols. I won't be handing these
      out to every tom , dick and harry in the general public, just other
      AFOLs. Just a thought for everyone else to maybe do on thier
      computer. I don't think it would matter a whole lot about wether they
      all look the same. hey maybe they will become like collectors cards.
      lol. (actually that gives me an idea,,,I'll bring it up at the meeting)

      One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a color
      scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply? Will Matt
      be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to make?
      what is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006

        > I'll be working on the tshirts this weekend. I'll try to find ones
        > that are inexpensive but decent looking. I've got big legothic pattern
        > for the back and small buggy logo for the front.

        Sweet

        > We'll be meeting up with a bunch of other AFOLS from all over and I'm
        > sure will want to do some contacting later on. I am making up some
        > real simple "business cards" so to speak with logo/my name contact
        > info/pennlug address on web etc for afols. I won't be handing these
        > out to every tom , dick and harry in the general public, just other
        > AFOLs. Just a thought for everyone else to maybe do on thier
        > computer. I don't think it would matter a whole lot about wether they
        > all look the same. hey maybe they will become like collectors cards.
        > lol. (actually that gives me an idea,,,I'll bring it up at the meeting)

        Kid #1 I got an Evil Overlord rookie card!

        Kid #2 No Way!

        Kid #1 Way!

        Kid #2 I'll trade ya for a signed Conductor of Chaos All Star card!

        > One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a color
        > scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply? Will Matt
        > be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to make?

        I think I have parts for ten as well as lables.

        > what is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

        African or European?
      • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

          > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'll be working on the tshirts this weekend. I'll try to find
          ones
          > > that are inexpensive but decent looking. I've got big legothic
          pattern
          > > for the back and small buggy logo for the front.
          > >

          > Sweet
          >
          > > We'll be meeting up with a bunch of other AFOLS from all over
          and I'm
          > > sure will want to do some contacting later on. I am making up
          some
          > > real simple "business cards" so to speak with logo/my name
          contact
          > > info/pennlug address on web etc for afols. I won't be handing
          these
          > > out to every tom , dick and harry in the general public, just
          other
          > > AFOLs. Just a thought for everyone else to maybe do on thier
          > > computer. I don't think it would matter a whole lot about
          wether they
          > > all look the same. hey maybe they will become like collectors
          cards.
          > > lol. (actually that gives me an idea,,,I'll bring it up at the
          meeting)

          > Kid #1 I got an Evil Overlord rookie card!
          >
          > Kid #2 No Way!
          >
          > Kid #1 Way!
          >
          > Kid #2 I'll trade ya for a signed Conductor of Chaos All Star
          card!

          Kid #1 deal! i'm sure i'll find another one in the restroom or in
          the phone booth, as i doubt if he's even read the 100 tips for evi
          overlord yet! what a rookie!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2006

            > Kid #1 I got an Evil Overlord rookie card!
            >
            > Kid #2 No Way!
            >
            > Kid #1 Way!
            >
            > Kid #2 I'll trade ya for a signed Conductor of Chaos All Star
            card!

            The conductor of chaos cards are a dime a dozen ;)

            > > what is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
            > >

            > African or European?

            Well you have to know these things when you supreme overlord

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

              > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:

              > > One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a color
              > > scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply? Will
              Matt
              > > be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to make?

              > I think I have parts for ten as well as lables.

              I have parts for 11 except for some 1x4 bley tiles.

              http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2431

              Any one have some?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
                > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                >
                > > > One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a color
                > > > scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply? Will
                > Matt
                > > > be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to
                make?

                > > I think I have parts for ten as well as lables.
                > >

                > I have parts for 11 except for some 1x4 bley tiles.
                >
                > http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2431
                >
                > Any one have some?
                >
                > Cale

                If only we knew someone with a bunch of bley tiles... curses! Oh wait!
                I've got a bag of 500 right here! ;D
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
                  > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                  >
                  > > > One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a
                  color
                  > > > scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply?
                  Will
                  > Matt
                  > > > be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to
                  make?

                  > > I think I have parts for ten as well as lables.
                  > >

                  > I have parts for 11 except for some 1x4 bley tiles.
                  >
                  > http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2431
                  >
                  > Any one have some?
                  >
                  > Cale

                  I have no bley tile at all,,however I do have a large amount of blue
                  plates/some white brick and a limited amount of yellow. What size
                  pieces for the brick and plates are most desireable?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                    > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220"
                    > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                    >
                    > > > One last thing------Containers??? Do we deffinately have a
                    color
                    > > > scheme picked out? What do we need? what could I supply?
                    Will
                    > Matt
                    > > > be able to make labels for a bunch? how many are we aiming to
                    make?

                    > > I think I have parts for ten as well as lables.
                    > >

                    > I have parts for 11 except for some 1x4 bley tiles.
                    >
                    > http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2431
                    >
                    > Any one have some?

                    Unfortunately, all I have are a bunch of leftover 2x2's that I used
                    for sidewalk.