Meeting

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
      My apologies for not responding sooner to you guys, Work has been busy
      and getting later and later in the evening. Anone have any ideas or
      preferences for a place to meet at? My church has made mention that we
      could hold meetings there, but I would not be able to confirm yet if
      that is possible.

      Thank you to Cale for representing us with DelVaLUG's display. I
      should get some of those leaflets we had to you for any prospective
      members.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
        <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

        > My apologies for not responding sooner to you guys, Work has been busy
        > and getting later and later in the evening.

        I know the feeling.

        Anone have any ideas or
        > preferences for a place to meet at? My church has made mention that we
        > could hold meetings there, but I would not be able to confirm yet if
        > that is possible.

        I would be fine with that if its availible.

        > Thank you to Cale for representing us with DelVaLUG's display. I
        > should get some of those leaflets we had to you for any prospective
        > members.

        If you have a file for them you can send me that and I can print some
        myself.

        Cale
      • danloych
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2006
          I will have to check my schedule and see, I'm pretty sure I'm open
          both weekends, but have to check my calendar at home first.
        • danloych
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2006
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "danloych" <danloych@y...> wrote:

            > I will have to check my schedule and see, I'm pretty sure I'm open
            > both weekends, but have to check my calendar at home first.

            After checking, the 21st is questionable for me, and the 28th looks free.
          • jbovard88
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2008
              Sorry I wasnt able to go to the KOP opening display thing, i had to
              work that weekend :(. I havent looked at this or posted anything
              recently but i am still alive i promise :)