9Re: Brickfest Attendees from PA!!!!!!

    May 1, 2005
      Jean,

      Brickfest is the largest convention for AFOL's on the East Coast.
      It will be in DC from August 12-14. A whole weekend of creations
      from all over the US and Canada and other countries, plus theres
      seminars, games, roundtables, lego movies, they have an auction of
      cool Lego stuff, all kinds of sellers for new and used stuff,

      www.brickfest.com

      Info will be up shortly for registration

      I have some pictures up on Brickshelf.com of last years Brickfest, I
      will post them shortly

      Mike

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Jean <crowsong0258@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Mike,
      >
      > I don't know much about Brickfest. Mind sharing where and when?
      > Thanks,
      > Jean
      >
      > longhairedredneck220 <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
      > Hear ye Hear ye!
      >
      > I will be attending Brickfest 05 this year and I hope many from PA
      will
      > be there as well!
      >
      > In the next 2-3 weeks I'll be looking into a time and place During
      > Brickfest 05 where AFOL's from PA can meet up with each other and
      get
      > something started from there.
      >
      > I'll post info as soon as I have it.

      Service.