3795Re: [PennLUG] May 7, 8, and 9th Keep your calendars open.

    Dec 1, 2009
      Michael Huffman? GFLUG has done boat races in the past. See this link.

      http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3866

      I suspect the rules will be very similar.

      Cale

      VZE2DPYQ wrote:

      Sounds really good so far.

      I had a discussion with him (and I think someone else) about some sort of boat event.  I wonder what type it will be?  A straight speed course or something with turns and perhaps obstacles.  Just earlier today, I was looking at the Coast Guard boat at Walmart, and thought of a way to try to make a really fast boat.

      I look forward to hearing more about it.

      Michael Tighe