3401RE: [Pennlug] Introduction

  • automechanic
    Oct 8, 2009
      welcome and thanks for the intro. hope to see you at the meeting. once you start coming you will get hooked. dont know about the location of a septa stop but if you send me your addy i will see where your at. if its not too far out of the way i can give you a ride. then you could bring stuff to show off. hope tp see ypu saturday.

      rgbender wrote:

      > Hi. I've been on the mail list for a few months now, so I figure it's time I introduced myself. I'm Rob and I live in Philadelphia. I loved LEGO as a kid and now that I have a home with the space, I got my collection out of storage and rediscovered my hobby.
      > My LEGO related photography (my own creations and stuff I've seen) are up on Flickr:
      > http://www.flickr com/photos/ rgb/collections/ 7215761969237999 1/
      > I'll try to photo and upload some more of my buildings soon.
      > The next meeting is this weekend in Havertown, right? How close is it to a SEPTA stop? I'd like to finally get out to one of the meetings. Look forward to seeing everyone..
      > - Rob

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic