  • rgbender
    Oct 8 7:35 AM
      Hi. I've been on the mail list for a few months now, so I figure it's time I introduced myself. I'm Rob and I live in Philadelphia. I loved LEGO as a kid and now that I have a home with the space, I got my collection out of storage and rediscovered my hobby.

      My LEGO related photography (my own creations and stuff I've seen) are up on Flickr:

      I'll try to photo and upload some more of my buildings soon.

      The next meeting is this weekend in Havertown, right? How close is it to a SEPTA stop? I'd like to finally get out to one of the meetings. Look forward to seeing everyone.

      - Rob
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic