3064Re: Introduction

  • weasel474747
    Jul 14, 2009
      Mike-

      Nice to meet you! Do you have pictures of your creations online?
      If you want to bring something to BrickFair, the first step is to go to http://www.brickfair.com/, sign up (there's a Sign Up link below the logo), and then register as an attendee. Once you are registered yourself, you can register any creations (called MOCs for "My Own Creations") that you want to bring with you. If it's a large one, be sure to put in the right dimensions! You also have to pay $50 to complete your registration. There are details about all of that on the site.

      -Chris