3062Introduction

  • f12hte
    Jul 14 1:59 PM
      Hi, I'm Mike, I am 18 years old. I started playing with Legos whenever I was 8 years old. Now I am 18 and I still play with Legos.Building with Legos is my favorite thing to do. I have built many challenging sets, as well as built some models on our own. I have built the huge Lego Effiel Tower and Taj Mahal sets as well as a huge cathedral on my own. My dad and I are now building a huge model of the Roman Panthion out of Legos. We hoped to have our model on display at this years Brick Fair. Can any one tell me how to go about this, please?
      In addition to building Lego sets, I also sort out Lego sets from miscellaneous boxes of Legos. We get these miscellaneous boxes of Legos from yard sales, Ebay and other places that sell used things. Once we get them, we use the Lego Website www.peeron.com to print down inventory lists and then I sort out the sets. I know a whole lot about Legos. If you give me almost any set number, I will know the name of the set, approximately how many pieces are in the set, the approximate year the set was released, how much it originally cost and how much it sells for on Ebay! Also, I sell some of my Lego sets on Ebay after I am done building and playing with them.
      I live in Leymone, PA, in the Harrisburg area. Do you know if you ever have any club meetings in Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg, New Cumberland or somewhere in that area? What do you do at your meetings? When are your meetings? I would like to know this information. I may be interested in attending one of your meetings in the near future. Besides your meetings, what other functions do you have?
      By the way, I was Enfield at the Lego Design Headquarters too. I really enjoyed my time there, in fact, it was probably my favorite vacation of all time! I got to meet Francie Berger, Dan, Steve and several of the other workers. They gave me some of their extra parts too! In fact, I was an honored guest there.
      As I said earlier, I am also going to and looking forward to this year's Brick Fair. I wonder if I'll see you there?
      Well, I'm looking forward to your reply. I hope to see and/or hear from you real soon!