3050Re: [Pennlug] Re: BrickFair layout - IMPORTANT!

  • automechanic
    Jul 2 1:48 PM
      Yes the garage/junkyard set is in a 2x2 pattern.

      The link you posted is the Public Works set I have. It is built on two 32x32 stud bases in a 1x2 pattern.

      The police station sits on one 32x32 stud base.
      Here is a link.

      Also if we still want to do a harbor set up I was planning on bringing a wood board we could cover in a blue cloth for water. It would need to be set up on boxes or something at the display for it to sit at the right height. Doesn't take up too much space if you guys want to bring it along. Just let me know. If not I will leave it be.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic