      From: Pennlug@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Pennlug@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of joshuamsanders
      Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:30 PM
      To: Pennlug@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Pennlug] Re: BrickFair layout - IMPORTANT!

      Measurements. ..

      Roundhouse + Turntable + Motor Building = 124 x 144 studs

      Airport w/ Road baseplates in front + Runway Terminals w/ Monorail Terminal = 108 x 144 studs

      Runway = 36 x 180 studs

      Intermodal Crane + Truck Terminal + sidings = 72 x however long you want to make it...

      Grain Elevator Siding = 124 x 72 studs

      Train Double Track Truss Bridge = 36 x 144

      I also have a lot of road baseplates + cars, trucks, airplanes, boats (if you wanted to do a dock area)

      About... 35 Pieces of Rolling stock, our locos can be put in the roundhouse.

      Cale, feel free to call or email us if you want help placing anything...

      Take it easy,
      -Josh & Kyle

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic