3037Re: [Pennlug] BrickFair layout - IMPORTANT!

  • kreativkc@aol.com
    Jul 1 7:39 AM
      I will be bringing the park, which will be the same size as before, green 32x32 baseplates, 2 deep, 3 wide, and I hope Cale can bring the 3 plates with track, water crossing, and station, that go infront of it. Also, if anyone wants me to, I can increase the park size to 2 deep and 4 wide, just let me know, but then I would need another track plate from Cale too. KC

      In a message dated 7/1/2009 12:22:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, steampoweredbricks@... writes:
      I need
      confirmed MOC's and their dimensions and preferably soon. Other wise
      I'll go with what I have which isn't much.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic