2850Re:48x48 old light grey base plates

  • M G
    Mar 1, 2009
      First time trying this so we'll see how it goes and if it posted correctly.  (im posting a response via email link)

      1.  I hope at no point Lego is deciding to stop production of the large gray baseplate.  Is the a color change inthe works? (that wouldn't surprise anyone)

      2.  I don't know where you are BUT, Call around to Toys R Us or a KB toy store.  Sometimes they get baseplate in this size.  (usually TRU does)

      3.  If anyone is going to the KOP store I heard a rumor there was lego store there.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic