2802Re: Brickfair '09 Collaborative Train Layout Planning

  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
    Feb 4, 2009
      hey matt!
      hope school's going well:) i'm pretty busy with my first practicum this
      semester. i love the freight yard idea. i have a warehouse that
      occupies 1-1/2 baseplates with a long dock that i designed to go with a
      siding. perhaps we could do a freight yard with an adjacent
      manufacturing distric? i also still have most of my buildings from nmra
      06 (small warehouse, coal tower, switching tower, billboards)

      -chris
      "let the organized planning chaos begin (or continue)"
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic