2686Re: December meeting anyone?

    Dec 8, 2008
      Car pool: I'm planning on leaving from Harrisburg and planning to
      take US-30 through Lancaster to Philly (save $$ on the turnpike and
      it's only 10-15 min longer). If anyone wants to ride with/meet me,
      let me know at dclr42 at gmail dot com. Also, I think anyone who has
      something ready for the community display window should bring it-
      that buys us some time to hash out a plan of action.
      David

      > Chaos? Mayhem? Where is Chris?
      >
      > As far as car pooling. Camphill and Palmyra are a bit in the wrong
      > direction for me but I could meet up on my way through Lancaster.
      >
      > Cale
      > First star to the right and strait on till morning.
      >
      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@> wrote:
      > >
      > > That sounds cool. Would ye be up for carpooling again? Also
      keep in
      > > mind that's five days before Christmas + in a big shopping mall =
      > > possible mayhem. lol I'd still be interested in going there to
      see if
      > > pick-a-brick's changed and maybe get some pirate impulse sets.
      > >
      > > Matt
      > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
      > > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Next meeting Dec. 20th at King of Prussia. Any one have any
      > > > objections? Would 11:00am work for every one?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic