2395Re: Robot Updates/ looking to Sept and October

    Sep 2, 2008
      What about Sept. 13, the 2nd Saturday? I might be able to make that
      one. And I definitely plan to be at KOP on the 4th to be one of the
      300 ("tonight, we dine on LEGO!"). I don't think I can make
      BrickShow, although I'd love to. :-(
      David

      > Well the whole waiting to sell the house thing is reallllly
      getting
      > old. The economy sucks. So the 99% of the lego that's been
      packed
      > away in 6 barrels, 7 boxes and 4 drawer units may very well see
      the
      > light of day. (heck lay off is 3 months away, then what am I
      gonna do?)

      > so the torso is getting a bit of rebuilding, (the kid facilitated
      that)
      > If I'm headed to BrickShow, Dan's gotta have a bunch of brick I
      need at
      > a decent price. There may actually be some more progress before
      the
      > October Meeting.
      >
      > Speaking of meetings- The third Saturday of September is the
      20th.
      > Shall we say the 20th? Might be a good time to break tradition
      and
      > discuss some of our involvement at the KOP store.
      >
      > October meeting would be on the 18th, but that's two weeks after
      the
      > KOP grand opening. Shall we convene our meeting at the KOP mall?
      More
      > than likely we'd all be there at least one day.
      >
      > Suggestions? Ideas? Political rants that have no bearing on what
      I'm