2298Re: A call for attendance - March Meeting

    May 12, 2008
      Oh BrickShow.

      http://www.brickshow2008.com/

      Mr Supreme Overlord Gibney was working out the details with Dan Brown
      for that one. Unfortunately Dan seems to be a bit scatter brained so
      I'm not sure how far he gotten with him yet.

      Cale

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
      > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:

      > > > Still checking... need to know ASAP.
      > > >

      > > If your referring to the show Michael Tighe is working on, I don't
      > > think he has a date or venue nailed down yet.
      > >
      > > Cale
      > >
      > I was talking about the show in Ohio that we'd discussed being the
      > first weekend in September.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic