2291Re: May Meeting (And Yes I'm Serious)

    May 1, 2008

      > So who is up for a meeting in May? Say the 17th. The two Mikes and
      > are most likely in.
      >
      > Cale

      Yes I dropped the ball on this and forgot to post,,I'm
      in,,,,,,especially if it's at my place, cause if i wasn't then you'd
      prolly be meeting on my patio and it's gonna be chilly

      A word about the meeting- two things-

      #1 I am trying to see if I can get a hold of Dan Brown and see
      what's going on, evidentally he lost my number/email etc since he
      sent us a message via lugnet wondering if we were still interested.

      #2 I was looking on craigslist at the casual encou,,no i mean I was
      looking for lego,,yeah lego thats it,,,anyway there was a lady who
      posted about lego she'd like to buy used for her daughters. I
      thought about contacting her. I'm sure we can come up with some
      cash each or maybe a few lego goodies and do a little PR and
      goodwill and tell her about us/ what a bunch of screwed up adults we
      are/ that we actually like kids and not in a sick way/ etc.

      I thought we could possibly pitch in for an order to a BL store that
      has a lot of scala etc stuff and have it sen to them. I've got a
      good report with Tracy at Brickathon, I know she'd be into doing it
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic