2278Re: So what new MOCs are you working on?

    Apr 2, 2008
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <steampoweredbricks@...> wrote:

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" jpark203@ wrote:
      > Your absolutely correct. And while I do have two steam engines I want to
      > finish before BrickWorld I am try to concentrate on more rolling stock.
      > I have a sweet 8 Axle Heavy Duty Flat Car
      > <http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1011731> and a
      > few Ma & Pa Truss Rod Box Cars
      > <http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=814575> designed
      > but need to gather up a few more parts. I also have a model of this
      > Fruit Growers Express Refer
      > <http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=846137> from the
      > PA Railroad Museum in the works. And some future projects include a Ma &
      > Pa Baggage Car
      > <http://jeffstrainsite.com/railfan_pics/railroad_museums/Baltimore_and_O\
      > hio_Railroad_Museum/February_2002/page64.html> , a Ma & Pa Passenger
      > Coach, and a Ma & Pa Bobber Caboose
      > <http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/mpa/mpa2003dsa.jpg> .

      I realize I might've sounded like an a-hole when I said that, but I was just joking. :D  I know that stuff isn't just built overnight, and it sounds like you have your work cut out for you.  I look forward to seeing your models when they are finished.

      > > I've been working on my Civil War soldiers off and on, which doesn't
      > > require too much time. I made some special regiments like the
      > > Louisiana Tigers, Confederate Cavalry, Confederate and Union
      > > artillery, and the CSA Native American General Stand Watie and his
      > > regiment. I also find the new satchel and hat pieces in the new Indy
      > > sets are quite useful. I also printed Confederate torso decals for my
      > > soldiers that were made to look similar to the Lego cavalry torso
      > > designs. Last night, I was pretty worn out but decided to do a little
      > > building to try and relax at the end of the day. So I did a little
      > > building. All I did was redo my cannon based on someone else's design
      > > with a few modifications, and I redid my artillery wagon to be more of
      > > a solid brown color.
      >
      > Awesome.
      >
      > Cale

      Here's some pictures of my soldiers:
      A shot of all of them
      CSA artillery crew and cannon
      CSA Cavalry
      I'd really like to do a nice battle scene with all of them, something with a covered bridge and creek.  Too bad foliage costs so much though.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic