2273Re: A call for attendance - March Meeting

    Mar 25, 2008
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

      > I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the
      meeting
      > this Saturday. Here is something to think about:
      >
      > Mike G. is moving out of state. To honor Mike we should all make every
      > effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.
      >
      > (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day... :o) Get
      > some help it and you can move it quicker later... :o)
      >

      > Michael Tighe

      Gibney's moving? WTF? I missed that news! Sheesh. I miss a meeting and
      the whole damn place comes apart!

      Anyway, I'm still here, even if just in a "Look, that crazy monkey
      thing's hopping around again! Let's make it our mascot!" type of way.
      But are we still planning on Brick Jamboree in the first weekend of
      September? I haven't seen any updated news on that here since the last
      meeting I attended in January.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic