2251Re: A call for attendance - March Meeting

    Mar 13 12:05 PM
      I didn't know Mike was moving out of state. Where to? I can't do
      this Saturday, and I will keep April in mind. Things are really going
      to be picking up speed then, so I probably wouldn't be there for more
      than an hour or two. By the middle of May, I'll have my freedom back
      again. :-)
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

      > I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the
      meeting
      > this Saturday. Here is something to think about:
      >
      > Mike G. is moving out of state. To honor Mike we should all make every
      > effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.
      >
      > (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day... :o) Get
      > some help it and you can move it quicker later... :o)
      >

      > Michael Tighe
      >

      > "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

      Behalf Of
      > longhairedredneck220
      > Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 9:58 PM
      > To: Pennlug@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Pennlug] March Meeting
      >

      > Unless anyone has another place they wish to meet at, I can host at my
      > place. I'll even send the boy to Check E cheese.
      >
      > It'll be almost St Patricks day, so bring a Moc that's mostly green.
      > Cale claims he's gonna bring a green train.
      >
      > Say 10 AM March 15?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic