2011RE: [Pennlug] Re: Museum visit, take II

    May 16 7:13 PM
      Somebody (Mike) should talk to Dan by phone (to pick up on tone of voice) to gage just how open he is to suggestions.  Otherwise you risk alienating him.  (No matter how well intentioned, some people just don't want to hear how things could be done better...)

      By the way, I will have opportunity to talk to him at Brickworld.

      Michael

      "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"