1977Re: Museum visit, take II

    May 2, 2007
      I had the thought last night that perhaps it would be better to
      plan/design MOCs before our next trip. That way we can start
      building as soon as we arrive without screwing around with thinking.
      Those of us who have been have a pretty good idea about what things
      would fit with the displays.

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
      > <legolover530@> wrote:
      > >
      > > as stated, a good time was had by all, lots of building sorting
      > and
      > > gratuitous brick appreciation in addition to room and board. but
      > more
      > > help is still needed...
      > >
      > > so....
      > >
      > > when are we going back (or for the first time for those of us
      > > planning weddings and oblivious of family birthdays)?
      > >
      > > may is OUT for me! way too full:(
      > >
      > > Weekends of june 1,2,3 22,23,24 or 29, 30 1st of july are good
      for
      > > me. these are void of any plans, birthdays, anniversaries, or
      > > scheduled 3rd world takeovers that i'm aware of.
      > >
      > > southwest airlines had a 'ding' special of $25 one way, plus tax
      > and
      > > fees which is usually like $15. dan said he was willing to comp,
      > but
      > > this still has us getting to whichever airports available,
      dealing
      > > with check in/delay bs, and taking shuttle from columbus to
      > bellair.
      > > that said, driving may still be most advantageous. plus homeland
      > > security may object to hocker stowing a lego ho vehicle in an
      > > inconspicuous orifice:P
      > >
      > > so there are the dates that are good for me. we want to help get
      > him
      > > ready for an opening in july, so the latest is my least
      favorable
      > > choice. i'd love to see us build lots of mocs, clean up, and
      get
      > out
      > > of the state before the stampede arrives!
      > >
      > > chris
      > > -lord of the flame thrower
      > >
      > > p.s. we also had a parts draw in the hotel, mike snores,I SAID I
      > WAS SORRY!!!!! and i'm NOT
      > > sleeping on the floor again! and there is an indoor pool and
      > hottub:)

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic