1341Re: [Pennlug] meeting at chris's on the 30th :)

  • steven merkert
    Sep 1, 2006
      i will definitly be there just let me know the time
      i missed building for the little bit i didnt

      Chris Forbes-Nicotera <legolover530@...> wrote:
      time is totally open for the day! by 7-8 i meant i think i can host
      7-8 people in my dining room, no reference to times:) sorry for the
      mixup! we can do all day as far as i'm concernced. no toy stores
      close by, but target or toys r us is about 20 min drive. no deals
      lateley, of course i've been stalking the clearance section.

      also, while in disney, we opted for the annual pass which gives us a
      10% discount at the lego imagination center.

      looking forward to lego goodies:)

      as for directions, i would recommend mapquest as those are the ones
      i've used to get up to you guys and they worked fine.

      the address is:

      4134 Ludlow Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19104

      for any local philly members, this is in university city, right
      below market street.

      please let me know a good headcount of who is coming so i can ensure
      enough seating, (human head count, not minifigs in a hopper, also,
      limit one human head per member, unless shrunken)

      check your bricks at the door, and you'll receive a commemorative
      spiderman mega block tin without megablocs in exchange:
      -chris

      Do you Yahoo!?