1338Re: September meeting agenda--Please Reply

    Sep 1, 2006
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...>
      wrote:

      > So it's seems like a trend toward the 30th is prevailing, so let's say
      > the 30th? yes that should work
      >
      > Chris,,you wrote 7-8 are you saying 1 hour, or what exactly?
      > also,,should we use mapquest to your place or do you have better
      > directions?
      >
      > Don't forget all,,I got Brickfest goodies and don't forget to bring a
      > few bucks to get some extra cool small stuff and help support the
      > club. No, Mike and Cale,,you don't get any goodies,,,you already got
      > yours and I know darn well Mike got enough on Thursday night that he
      > should be just now done opening it all :O
      >

      > Mike G
      > "Denmark is the promised land and Billund its Holy City"

      30th is superb. :)

      I think he meant he can host 7-8 people comfortably. Any more than that is Standing
      Room Only.

      I'll be bringing money for Brickfest goodies. Might even give you a call to stop by before
      then and chat about BF and stuff, since you're close by.

      Is there any more information on the Reading Terminal Market proposition? If not, can we
      get some by the time our meeting rolls around? If we're going to do that show, we should
      really know by the meeting so we can figure out what we want to do and have time for
      building.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic