Next meeting

  • leslie muenemann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Happy New Year!

      I am new to the group and would like to attend your next meeting. I
      could not find any information about that.

      Thanks,

      Leslie
    • Susan Kleidon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
        Welcome! Our next meeting will be Thursday, Jan. 17
        at the Rose Garden Branch of the San Jose Library
        located at 1580 Naglee.
        The library opens at 10 am and we usually start the
        actual meeting between 10:45 and 11. We look foward
        to meeting you.

        Susan Kleidon